Skip to Content

I heard that my insurance company is going into receivership in another state. Will there be guaranty fund coverage for my claim in Nevada?

If the company was licensed to write insurance in Nevada and otherwise qualifies for membership in the association, the Nevada Commissioner of Insurance will likely issue an order designating the company as an impaired insurer and trigger NVIGA's duty to pay covered claims.

faq | by Dr. Radut